The company believes in total quality management system and is constantly upgrading standards of specifications of its products. The quality policy states as under.
“The policy of Ronald Pharmaceutical is to ensure that the quality of the products satisfies the safety, efficacy and other requirements of customer and society according to good manufacturing and laboratory practices”.
For further strengthening the system, following activities are carried out:
- The In-house training program covers all relevant aspects of GMP.
- Control of input materials by testing them as per our well-defined specifications controls / control procedures.
- Standard operating procedures are available for different operations.
- Standard validation/calibration protocol is adhered to for validation of all critical equipments/processes/instruments.
- Master formula records, which are prepared for individual products, are adhered to in batch manufacturing & testing processes.
- Maintenance history records are maintained for critical instruments and equipments to ensure proper preventive maintenance.
- The assessment of effectiveness of Quality management system is done periodically.